Stronaba Croft Cabins
WE ARE DOG FRIENDLY
We love dogs
We have 2 chocolate Labradors ourselves, Dudley and Piper aged 14 and 5. We know how important your dogs are and what fun you have with them, so we welcome well-behaved dogs in our Cabins.
The Cabins have easy-clean wooden floors in the open-plan living/sleeping area, ideal for your dog to feel right at home. We can supply spare dog bowls and dog towels on request. Should your dog become ill, there is a vet located in Fort William.
Stronaba Croft Cabins provides the perfect holiday destination for families with dogs, after all, it’s their holiday too!
If you bring your dog with you to Stronaba, we ask you to observe the following rules.
- Dogs must be under strict control at all times while in the property and grounds.
- Any fouling of lawns etc. must be cleared up without delay.
- The owners must bring the dog’s bed or basket for sleeping in.
- Dogs must not be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time unless caged and only for a limited time period.
- Dogs are welcome throughout the grounds but due to the proximity of deer and other livestock, they must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Dogs must not lie on beds or furnishings, and it would be appreciated if dog hair is cleared up before departing.
- Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property.
- Please do not wash your dog in the shower area! We have an outside tap to wash down your muddy mates.
- There are dozens of walks locally that are ideal for your four-legged friends and we are happy to advise on suitable walks.
- There is a small charge of £15 per dog per stay if you bring your 4 legged friends to Stronaba Croft Cabins